Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.rewebsitepro.com/shared/blogphotos/blogphotos.json): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/awp/public_html/1597/blog/index.php5 on line 16
The amount of foreclosures in the U.S. is down 35% over the last 12 months, according to RealtyTrac, the primary foreclosure monitoring company in the nation.
Overall, foreclosure filings are as low as December 2006. There are still many homes in the middle of the foreclosure process, so many families aren't completely out of the woods yet, but it is safe to say that the foreclosure market is slowly tapering off.
These stats continue to support a recovering real estate market and economy in general, and it continues to be a great time to buy or sell property. Rates are low, prices are rising, and it's a great time to invest!
Realtor Name, REALTOR
If you, or someone you know is interested in buying or selling property, please call right away!
- Zillow Looks To Improve Price Estimates After Lawsuit
- Market Still Climbing As Sales, Prices Rise
- New Home Sales Trending Upward
- Looking To Buy? Let’s Talk Down Payments
- What Can We Expect From Real Estate This Year?
- Forget The Fall Slowdown - Home Sales At 10 Year Highs!