The housing market is showing strong signs of recovery, experts agree. Home sales continue to rise in all areas, and are not enough to satisfy the demand of buyers, and home prices are steadily climbing.
The national median home price for existing sales is up an astounding 11% from last year, the National Association of REALTORS reports.
Most sellers who don't have to sell are waiting to list their properties as they see home prices rising. The number of short sale listings is down, and traditional sales are receiving multiple offers and selling quickly.
A large portion of buyers at median home prices continue to be investors and cash buyers (32% of closed sales in April), which makes getting an offer accepted difficult unless you are working with experienced Realtors like us.
It's a great time to buy or sell! Rates are still at record lows, and listings are receiving multiple offers. Whether you need to sell to relocate or just to make a move, please call us right away!
Realtor Name, REALTOR
If you, or someone you know is interested in buying or selling property, please call right away!
- Zillow Looks To Improve Price Estimates After Lawsuit
- Market Still Climbing As Sales, Prices Rise
- New Home Sales Trending Upward
- Looking To Buy? Let’s Talk Down Payments
- What Can We Expect From Real Estate This Year?
- Forget The Fall Slowdown - Home Sales At 10 Year Highs!