Recent news from major institutions, including Chase Mortgage and Bank of America, outline their intent to streamline and increase their internal short sale processes. Specifically, Bank of America has released an extremely updated version of the software they use to process short sales.
What does this mean for home sellers? If you are planning on selling your home, and think you may need a short sale, please contact us immediately.
- Zillow Looks To Improve Price Estimates After Lawsuit
- Market Still Climbing As Sales, Prices Rise
- New Home Sales Trending Upward
- Looking To Buy? Let’s Talk Down Payments
- What Can We Expect From Real Estate This Year?
- Forget The Fall Slowdown - Home Sales At 10 Year Highs!