LPS, a company that processes mortgage foreclosure on behalf of many large banks, has reported that the number of foreclosures is up 8.1 percent compared to February. Honestly, this may just be because of the holiday season and the slow starts caused by it, although there was a slight decrease in March.
- Zillow Looks To Improve Price Estimates After Lawsuit
- Market Still Climbing As Sales, Prices Rise
- New Home Sales Trending Upward
- Looking To Buy? Let’s Talk Down Payments
- What Can We Expect From Real Estate This Year?
- Forget The Fall Slowdown - Home Sales At 10 Year Highs!