A weaker than expected employment report helped keep rates at record lows. For multiple months, they continue to set historically low records. In fact, they are bouncing around near all time lows.
Home buyers are advised to lock their rates as soon as possible to take advantage of the low rates.
- Zillow Looks To Improve Price Estimates After Lawsuit
- Market Still Climbing As Sales, Prices Rise
- New Home Sales Trending Upward
- Looking To Buy? Let’s Talk Down Payments
- What Can We Expect From Real Estate This Year?
- Forget The Fall Slowdown - Home Sales At 10 Year Highs!